Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Love This Cathedral
















Sacre Couer is majestically built on a high point of Montmartre. It is so regal with its special architecture. Inside is beautiful too but sometimes the bully who directs crowd control in the church gets on my nerves. In spite of him and some very rude tourists I enjoy the place. The problem is that of the many tourists that file through the place, many of them forget it is an active CHURCH and should be respected as such.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Salone said...

It's funny you mention the rude tourists Johnny. I don't like Notre Dame for the same reason. One day I was nearby for something and it was early in the morning...and not a single person waiting in line. I walked right in and it was magnificent when there was nobody inside.

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home