Friday, August 03, 2007

Angel-A














This Angel-a is not misspelled. The movie had some interesting components. Jamel Debbouze and Rie Rasmussen did wonderful jobs of acting. The movie had both comedy and tragedy. It has been around awhile but it just came to our theatre here in Lexington. The film is neither award winning or riveting but it was entertaining. The editing could have been better.....some scenes were extended to fill up time, I'm sure. Do see it and judge for yourself. It is in French, filmed in Paris, and has subtitles in English.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger dr. adder said...

I haven't managed to see this film yet -surprisingly since I love Luc Besson's films (Leon, Nikita, Transporter,Joan of Arc, Taxi,5th Element to name a few). I am not sure if QFT screened it and I was away at the time but I expect I will probably buy the dvd at some point. It was released in France about 3 years ago and I don't think it will be shown here again (except perhaps on tv).

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home