Thursday, July 19, 2007

Juliette was so glad to see me! Don't I wish. She will never know that Dave and I traveled from Kentucky to Paris just to see her perform on stage. We weren't disappointed because she is beautiful and can sing like no other chanteuse. She had 22 curtain calls that night. The couple in front of us came from Dublin just to see her. The couple beside us came from Geneva to attend the show. I wonder if she has an idea of how many people respect and love her work. There is only one Juliette Greco.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tomate Farcie said...

That's a good shot! Excellent!

8:16 PM

 
Blogger dr. adder said...

I love Juliette Greco - but have not had the pleasure of hearing her perform live. So I am full of envy.

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home