Friday, October 06, 2006

If this works, you and I can thank HAM who responds to Eric's Paris Dailey Photo. He told me how to download Picasa 2. Using that free program, I have been able to easily see the hundreds of photos that were taken on our trips to France during the last three years.

This photo from 2005 has a story:

Dave and I were startled by the painting of Clemenceau when we saw it at the Louvre. We think so much alike, it is scary sometimes. He insisted I stand by it while he snapped the photo. When he was about to shoot, a group of more than 20 Japanese tourists gathered around me. They were laughing, nodding, and smiling at me. Their cameras clicked away taking photos like this one you see. Who knows, maybe I am a distant relative of the grand personage. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home